For a limited time American Airlines is selling a one day pass to their Admiral’s Club Lounges for 40% off. A one day pass is usually $50 but are on sale for $30!
Some more info:
- To visit the Admiral’s Club you must hold a same-day ticket for airline travel that allows for clearance through security for flight departure and access to the club location
- Eligible for purchase and use by any AA customer 18 or older
- $30 pass is valid for one day. If you are traveling through multiple cities with lounges, you may use the same pass to get access to each lounge.
- One day pass is good for 365 days from date of purchase
- Up to 3 children under the age of 18 may be admitted at no additional charge
- Purchaser does not have to be visitor- it can be purchased as a gift
The discounted day pass must be purchased by May 16 2012 at 12:00PM Central Time
Find out more and buy your pass HERE
|Blurry iPhone Pic
Last year we flew business class to Italy on Christmas Day with British Airways. The airport was quieter than expected. Our flight didn’t leave until late at night so we had a nice time in the BA Terrace Lounge at JFK airport in Terminal 7. The snacks were decent but we were allowed into the dining area which worked out well.
We sat upstairs in business class which was not too busy. Everyone was in a great mood and some of the flight attendants were wearing santa hats.
My wife & I and some other passengers were taking pictures and a couple of flight attendants offered to let us wear their santa hats. The hats definitely added some fun to our pre-flight photo-op.
|pre-Santa hat pic
This year we are home for the holidays! My wife and I are expecting our first child in a few weeks! I look forward to having another travel companion very soon!!!
I hope that everyone has a happy holidays and there are lots of great mileage earning opportunities, trips & flights planned for 2012!