In the Canada Refresh Giveaway, 4,000 Americans will win a Parks Canada Discovery Pass which gives unlimited admission to 80+ Parks Canada destinations. One lucky winner will receive a Dream Sabbatical trip worth $20,000!
It’s been a few years since our last visit to Canada. Besides visiting Niagara Falls, I’m not sure that we’ve visited any other major parks in the country. I’d definitely like to see more of Canada so I’d love to win the Dream Sabbatical!
Let’s take a closer look at the sweepstakes.
Dream Sabbatical: (worth $20,000 USD) One Winner
- 12 months of access to Canada’s 80+ parks via an Annual Parks Canada Discovery Family/Group Pass
- A$15,000 USD credit to be used towards round-trip air transportation from major airport nearest winner’s primary residence for winner only, hotel accommodations (based on single occupancy)
- Select tour options provided by a Sponsor-selected travel provider, equipment needed to fully explore the vastness of Canada’s parks (awarded in the form of USD$2,500 in travel-related Sponsor-specified gift cards)
- USD$2,500 travel stipend, awarded in the form of a check to cover additional expenses for winner’s stay
Parks Canada Discovery Pass: 4,000 winners
- Grants unlimited admission to over 80 Parks Canada destinations ($113 value USD)
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and DC
- Must be 21 years of age or older at the date of entry
- To enter the Contest, complete your Entry and also complete the essay as prompted describing how you plan to spend your sabbatical in Canadian Nature, in 150 words or less.
- There is a limit of one entry per person
Enter by 11:59:59 p.m. ET on July 31, 2022.
Find out more and enter for a chance to win one of the prizes here.