Grubhub says “You grind way too hard to not be treated. That’s why we’re giving out free lunch.”
This offer is good for a free meal valued at up to $15!
The offer is valid in New York City for one day only. You can get your free lunch from Grubhub on May 17 from 11:00AM until 2:00PM.
To get your free lunch, make sure to use the code FREELUNCH at checkout.
Some Rules: (from the T&Cs)
- Eligible users will receive a discount for up to $15 off of one qualifying Grubhub order
- Order subtotal must be at least $0.01 (before tax, tip, and fees)
- Discount will apply to the order subtotal only, up to $15
- Users will remain responsible for any applicable tax, fees, and optional tip
- Valid in New York City, NY and surrounding areas only
- Subject to restaurant and/or delivery availability
- Must have or create a Grubhub account to redeem
- To redeem, enter code FREELUNCH at checkout on a qualifying order at grubhub.com or using the Grubhub app
- Not valid for use on catering or group orders
- May not be applied toward orders containing alcohol
- For one-time use only
- Cannot be combined with certain other discounts or cash
- Limited supply available (expect high demand)
- Offer valid on 5/17/2022 between 11:00 AM and 2:00 PM ET while supplies last
It seems like a no brainer to try to get in on this offer. I plan to give it a try but there aren’t many places close to work that I’d like to order from.
Find out more about the promo here.