The prize includes a 5 day, 4 night stay at the Melia Caribe Beach and roundtrip airfare! Twenty other winners will win certificates good for Langer’s juice.
While I’m not a big fan of all-inclusive resorts, I’d love to win this prize. After over a year of not getting on a plane, it would be nice to have another future trip to add to our calendar.
Let’s take a closer look at the Langer’s Juice “Cool Off in the Caribbean Sweepstakes”
Grand Prize: A 5 day, 4 night trip for 4 (2 adults, 2 children under 18) to Melia Caribe Beach in the Dominican Republic
- Hotel accommodations for four nights
- Meals, drinks, gratuities, non-motorized water sports and entertainment at the Melia Caribe Beach Resort
- Round-trip domestic coach air transportation (airfare credit not to exceed $500 per person)
First Prize: (20 winners): Fifteen certificates for a free bottle of Langer’s Juice
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and DC
- Must be 16 years of age or older at the time of entry
- There is a limit of one entry per person per day
Sweepstakes ends at 11:59:59 PM CT on July 30, 2021.
Find out more and enter for a chance to win one of the prizes here.