In the contest, one lucky winner will win a trip for two to Whistler where they’ll get to take part in winter sport like skiing, snowmobiling and more. The prize also includes lots of fine dining experiences.
I haven’t had the chance to visit Whistler, so I’d love to win this prize. Although I am not into skiing, I’m sure the area is a great place to visit. However, residents of New York can’t enter this contest so I guess I won’t be winning this prize! 🙂
Let’s take a closer look at the contest.
- Round-trip flights for 2 people to Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- Round-trip transportation between Vancouver International Airport and Whistler
- Six nights accommodation courtesy of Fairmont Chateau Whistler
- 4-day Whistler Blackcomb lift tickets
- One day in Whistler Blackcomb’s Ski With An Olympian program
- 4-day Premium Ski or Snowboard Rental for 2
- A Yukon Breakfast Snowmobile Tour
- BC Experience Tour
- Vallea Lumina Tour
- Bobsleigh or skeleton experience
- Massage plus bath access
- A dining experience at Bearfoot Bistro
- Fondue & wine pairing experience
- $100 gift certificate courtesy of Sushi Village
- Dining experience at Quattro
- Gibbons Après Lager experience at Black’s Pub
- $150 gift certificate to Tandoori Grill Whistler
- $50 gift certificate to Purebread Bakery
- Open to legal residents of the United States, Canada, Australia and the United Kingdom
- Must be “over the age of majority in their province, state or country of residence or older at the time of entry with the exception of residents of Québec, New York, Florida and Puerto Rico“
- There is a limit of one entry per person
- Grand Prize can be redeemed between December 1, 2021 to March 31, 2022
Enter by April 15, 2021 at 11:59 PM PST.
Find out more and enter for a chance to win the prize here.