The grand prize winner will win a guided tour which includes daily breakfast, transportation by AC vehicle, sightseeing and entrance fees and more.
We visited Ireland back in early 2017 and had an incredible time during our short trip. I’d love to win this prize since it would be a good excuse to visit again.
However, there’s one problem- didn’t see any mention of flights being included with the prize. On a positive note, flights to Ireland can be pretty reasonable!
Let’s take a closer look at the sweepstakes.
The Prize: A trip for two to Ireland
- 7 nights’ accommodation
- Daily breakfast
- 2 dinners
- Transportation by AC vehicle
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- Entrance fees as per itinerary
- Ferry ride across the River Shannon
- Lough Corrib cruise including tea/coffee, scones & Irish coffe
- English-speaking guide
- All local applicable taxes
- Open to permanent legal residents of the 47 United States (excluding residents of Alaska, Hawaii, Rhode Island, overseas military installations, Puerto Rico, the District of Columbia, and other U.S. Territories).
- Must be at least 18 years of age to enter
- There is a limit of one entry per person
- You can earn a total of 11 bonus entries
Enter by 11/1/2020 at 11:59pm EST.
Find out more and enter for a chance to win the prize here.