The prize includes airfare, a hotel stay, a meet and greet with Paula Deen and more.
While I could care less about meeting Paula Deen, I’d still love to win this prize. I’ve heard that Savannah is a really nice place to visit so winning would be a great excuse to travel there.
Let’s take a closer look at the sweepstakes.
The Prize: A trip for two to Savannah, Georgia
- 3-night stay at Homewood Suites by Hilton Savannah Historic District/Riverfront
- Roundtrip airfare from anywhere in the continental United States
- Two-year subscription to Cooking with Paula Deen magazine
- PD Cookbook Collection (a total of eleven (11) cookbooks)
- Jewelry from PD Jewelry collection
- Certificate to PD’s Creek House
- Certificate to Lady & Sons
- Meet and Greet with Paula Deen (date, time and duration of meet and greet will be dependent upon PD’s schedule)
- $500 (will be awarded in the form of a check)
- Open to individuals who are legal residents and physically located in the 50 United States or DC
- Must be at least 21 years of age at the time of entry
- There is a limit of one entry per person per day
- Prize must be redeemed within 6 months from the date the winner was notified they won.
Enter before 11:59 PM Eastern Time on April 5, 2020.
Find out out more and enter daily for a chance to win the prize here.