The prize includes airfare, a hotel stay and many extras like tickets good for various activities. A seaplane flight is also included to get you to Victoria on Vancouver Island for a two night stay!
I’ve heard great things about Vancouver, especially that it has great food. I’d love to win this prize since I’ve never been to the area before. I’d also love to take a seaplane ride since I’ve yet to experience this kind of flight.
Let’s take a closer look at the sweepstakes.
Grand Prize: A trip for 4 to Vancouver and Vancouver Island, British Columbia
- Round-trip flights for 4 to Vancouver, B.C.
- 3 nights’ accommodation at the DOUGLAS, An Autograph Collection Hotel in Vancouver
- 4 tickets to Fans of Vancouver’s Hollywood North Walking Tour
- Admission to Britannia Mine Museum
- Macaron tasting flight at Ladurée
- Afternoon tea at the Neverland Tea Salon
- Round-trip seaplane flight between Vancouver and Victoria with Harbour Air Seaplanes
- 2 nights’ accommodation at the Inn at Laurel Point in Victoria, including breakfast
- Tickets to Prince of Whales Whale Watching’s Whale and Marine Wildlife Adventure
- Tickets to IMAX Victoria
Runner Up Prize (5 winners):
- A package of Disney Descendants swag determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion
- Open to legal residents of the 49 United States (including DC and excluding Florida) and of Canada (excluding Quebec)
- Must be (at the start of the Entry Period) at least 19 years of age or older for legal residents of Canada (excluding Quebec) and 21 years of age or older for legal residents of the United States (excluding Florida) to enter
- Prize must be redeemed before December 31, 2020
- Travel cannot be booked between June 1, 2020 and September 15, 202
- IMAX Victoria is subject to availability and is not available during the following blackout dates: September 9-12, December 25 and January 1. IMAX experiences are based on seasonality, check the website before booking. IMAX tickets are valid for one 45-minute 2D film and a $1 per person surcharge applies to 3D films.
Enter before 11:59:59 PM PT on August 5, 2019.
Have you been to Vancouver, BC? If so, what did you think of the area?
Find out more and enter for a chance to win the prize here.