Lyft is now offering a Ride Pass which can save you $50 or more on your next 10 rides. The catch is that you need to purchase the Ride Pass.
On a positive note, the pass costs a very fair $4.99 so if you know that you’ll be using Lyft for some upcoming rides, you’re guaranteed to get your money back in savings!
Here is how the Lyft Ride Pass works:
- Buy the ride pass for $4.99 which is good for 28 days
- Take a ride and get $5.00 off
- Save $5.00 on up to 10 rides in 28 days
- Once the 10 rides have been taken, you’ll get 5% off all other rides while the pass is still good.
Some Rules: (from the T&Cs)
- Pass valid for 10 qualifying Lyft rides between time of purchase and 28 days after purchase
- Unused rides do not carry over
- Pass applies to Shared, Lyft Standard, Lyft XL, Lux, Lux Black, and Lyft Lux XL, and excludes bikes and scooter rides.
- Pass applies wherever Lyft is live in the United States.
- Pass does not apply to rides in Canada.
- Pass good for up to $5 discount per ride.
- Any amounts exceeding $5 will be charged to your payment method on file.
- Pass does not apply to tips, cancellation fees, or damage charges.
- Pass must be purchased within 7 days of receiving the original offer.
- Limit one Pass per Lyft user.
I wasn’t sure if this was a targeted offer so I tried to sign Kim up. After verification, it said that the offer was not available. So yes, this is a targeted offer.
If you want to see if your account qualifies, you can do so here.