The contest will award five lucky winners flights for two anywhere JetBlue flies!
The catch is that you need to be able to fly on a specific date. However, the winners will get a choice of dates when they can return home.
While I’d love to win a couple of free roundtrip flights, I won’t be entering this contest. We’ll be away during the time the flights need to be taken so I wouldn’t be able to make use of the prize.
Let’s take a closer look at the JetBlue Go Get Gifted contest.
The Prize: (5 winners) Flights for 2 anywhere JetBlue Flights
- Flights depart on Christmas Eve, December 24, 2018
- Return flights are the winner’s choice of 12/27, 30 or 31/2018
- Ground transportation to winner’s “home” destination from the “home” destination airport.
- Upon arrival at home destination, winner and travel companion may be wrapped as a “gift” for delivery.
How To Enter:
- Complete and submit the online registration form with your written explanation of “why you’d make the flyest gift”.
Contest will be judged based on:
- Overall creativity of entry: 50%
- How well the entry illustrates why you’d make the “flyest” gift: 25%
- Appropriateness of the entry to be used in connection with the JetBlue brand: 25%
- Open to legal residents of the contiguous 48 United States and DC
- Must be 18 years of age or older at the time of entry
- There is a limit of one entry per person
- Verified winners who cannot be accommodated on a JetBlue fight to their chosen destination on December 24th, due to seat non-availability, will receive two (2) JetBlue Flight Certificates, for use at a later date, plus a check for $100 toward ground transportation.
- If a potential winner is already booked on a JetBlue flight between 12/20/18 – 1/7/19, the winner (pending verification) will be awarded the Grand Prize as stated above, and will receive a refund of $598 for the already booked flight, which can then be canceled.
Sweepstakes ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on December 12, 2018.
Find out more and enter for a chance to win flights for two anywhere JetBlue flies here.