Retailer Sierra Trading Post is running a sweepstakes where one winner will win a trip for two to Costa Rica!
The prize includes airfare, a hotel stay and activities.
The Michael W Travels family visited Costa Rica almost two years back. We had a great time and I’d love to visit again to see more of the country, so I’d love to win this prize.
Let’s take a closer look at the Sierra Trading Post Costa Rica Getaway Sweepstakes.
The Prize: A Trip for 2 to Costa Rica
The prize will be awarded as $5,000 to be used towards booking the trip through a Sponsor-selected travel agency.
- Select activities
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, DC and Puerto Rico
- Must be 18 years of age or older at the time of entry
- There is a limit of one entry per person regardless of entry method
- Winner must complete travel before December 31, 2019
Enter by November 10, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. ET.
Have you visited Costa Rica? If so, what did you like most about the country?
How To Enter:
Sign up for Sierra Trading Posts’s e-mail list here.
- 153,128 points + 1 IHG Free Night + $1027.80= Trip for 4 to Costa Rica
- How Alamo almost ruined our trip to Costa Rica.
- How HomeAway Almost Ruined Our Trip to Costa Rica.
- Love Airplanes? Check out El Avion restaurant in Costa Rica
- Love Pizza & Trains? Dine At The Wagon In Costa Rica
- A Visit To The Costa Rica Crocodile Bridge
- The Animals Of Manuel Antonio National Park In Costa Rica
- What I Tried At McDonald’s Costa Rica
- The Best $16 I Spent In Costa Rica