The offer is open to new and existing members of the BP Driver Rewards program. To earn the bonus, you need to follow a couple of simple steps.
You earn 200 bonus United miles for selecting to earn miles in your Driver Rewards account. You then need to make a fuel transaction at a BP gas station.
You can then earn an additional 300 bonus United miles after you link a credit card to your account. After doing so, you’ll need to make a fuel transaction by December 31, 2018.
Some Rules: (from the T&Cs)
- Members who have already earned 200 bonus award miles in connection with the standard bonus offer are not eligible for this additional bonus offer. Excludes BP Credit Card or BP Visa Credit Card.
- Driver Rewards members who select United MileagePlus as their reward type in their account will earn 1 award mile per gallon of BP fuel purchased at participating BP locations.
- Link a form of payment to your Driver Rewards account to earn 1 additional award mile per gallon of regular or midgrade fuel purchased (for a total of 2 miles per gallon)
- Earn 2 additional award miles per gallon of premium grade fuel purchased (for a total of 3 miles per gallon).
- Maximum 20 gallons per fuel purchase.
- Member must enter their Driver Rewards number or swipe a linked card at the pump.
- Not valid with other offers earning or redeeming cents off per gallon.
I see no reason not to sign up for this offer. While 500 United miles isn’t much, they’re still pretty much, free miles!
Find out more and sign up for this offer here.
(I received an e-mail invite about this offer. I didn’t notice anything in the T&Cs stating that it was a targeted offer. Just a heads up, on the offer sign- up page, I didn’t notice any mention of the bonus so YMMV.)