For a limited time, you can purchase a Smash Pass for $100 which will get you a lot of food from the chain.
The way the Smash Pass works is like this…
First you need to sign up for the Smashburger Smashclub rewards program or sign in if you’re already a member. Then purchase the Smash Pass for $100.
Starting November 5, show the coupon on the Smashbuger Rewards app or give the cashier your account e-mail or phone number. You’ll then get one entree for free!
There’s also a bonus involved where Smash Pass holders can win a trip for 2 to Las Vegas. To enter, all you need to do is purchase a fountain drink when using the Smash Pass. Easy enough…
- Before purchasing, make sure the locations you frequent accept the Smash Pass
- The pass costs $100 to purchase and entitles the pass holder to get any a-la-carte entrée on the Smashburger menu for free, once per day for 100 days at participating Smashburger locations.
- The Smash Pass is available for purchase until November 4, 2018
- Every day at 12 a.m., from November 5, 2018 through February 14, 2018 a coupon good for one entree will be loaded into pass holder’s accounts. The coupon will be good through 11:59 pm that day.
- If you order more than one entree, the coupon will cover the cost of the most expensive one.
If you do not claim your entree, you lose the coupon for that day.
While I do think that this is a very interesting promo, I won’t be purchasing a Smash Pass. I’m not the biggest fan of Smashburger (I actually prefer their chicken sandwiches.) Also, the locations close to home aren’t so close. Plus I don’t know about you, but I can’t imagine eating at the same restaurant for 10 days in a row so 100 days would be completely out of the question!
Are you a fan of Smashburger? If so, are you interested in purchasing a Smash Pass?
Find out more here.