The prize includes airfare, hotel stay and more!
Last year I won a trip for 2 to Hawaii. Kim and I had planned to go but we couldn’t make it for a variety of reasons. I’d still like to visit Hawaii and winning this prize would be a great reason to go. It also just s happens to be that this prize is for four people and we’re a family of four. Perfect!
Let’s take a closer look at the Hostess Angry Birds Sweepstakes.
The Prize: A 5 day, 4 night trip for 4 to Honolulu, Hawaii
The prize will be awarded as a Delta Vacations Certificate.
- Roundtrip airfare in main cabin on Delta Air Lines (certificate is good for up to $1,200 per person.)
- Four nights hotel stay in one room (quad) at a Delta Vacations Hotel (Certificate is good for up to $1,200 towards hotel stay)
- Round trip ground transfers between airport/hotel in Honolulu, Hawaii (Certificate is good for up to $250 towards ground transfers)
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and DC.
- Must be 18 years of age or older at date of entry.
- There is a limit of one entry per person, per e-mail address, per day.
Enter by 11:59 pm ET on September 28, 2018.
Have you visited Hawaii? If so, which islands would you recommend visiting?
Find out more and enter for a chance to win a trip to Hawaii here.