The prize includes airfare and five nights of hotel stays between the two destinations.
The contest is being ran to due to release of the book, “The Guernsey Literary & Potato Peel Pie Society” as a film.
I can’t say that I’ve heard of the book prior to coming across this contest but I’d love to win this prize to revisit London and also get to check out Guernsey.
Let’s take a closer look at the sweepstakes.
- Round-trip economy class tickets from the U.S. to London and from London to Guernsey.
- Accommodations for two sharing one room at Red Carnation Hotels: The Montague on the Gardens in Bloomsbury, London (three nights) and The Old Government House, Guernsey (two nights)
- Hotel stays include breakfast for two.
- Open to residents of the fifty United States and the District of Columbia
- Must be 18 years of age or older at time of entry.
- Winner must travel between August 30, 2018 and March 30, 2019.
Enter by August 30, 2018.
Find out more and enter for a chance to win the prize here.