While this offer sounds like it could be pretty great, your Radisson Rewards points balance won’t magically turn into a huge bounty of United miles.
Here’s how the offer works:
- Convert 2,000 points, get 400 miles
- Convert 10,000 points, get 2,000 miles
- Convert 50,000 points, get 10,000 miles
- Convert 100,000 points, get 20,000 miles
As you can see from the chart above, with the bonus offer, you’re Radisson points will transfer to United miles at a 5:1 ratio.
Is this a good option?
In my opinion, if you’re a little bit short on United miles for an award redemption and have some Radisson Rewards points to spare (or don’t really care about), then this can be an offer for you.
I personally would rather save my Radisson points for booking hotel stays when needed.
Some Rules: (from the T&Cs)
- To qualify, members must be a member of Radisson Reward and convert earned points to United MileagePlus miles between June 22 and July 31, 2018
- Qualifying Activity: A member may earn MileagePlus miles as a result of one or more transactions to convert points to miles that are conducted during the Promotional Period. A Qualifying Activity starts at 2,000 points which converts to 200 miles.
- Posting of Promotional Miles: At the conclusion of the promotion, all miles earned by each member from Qualifying Activity will be multiplied by 2 to determine the eligible bonus miles.
- This offer is not combinable with other mileage offers
What do you think of this offer? Do you find it to be a good option or not really worth considering?
Find out more and convert some points to miles here.