Along with the concert tickets (awesome!), the prize includes a two- night hotel stay, $500 for travel expenses and more.
While I don’t need to win a trip to NYC (we live in Brooklyn), I’d love to go to a U2 concert again. However, I won’t be entering since we’ll be out of the country during the dates the prize must be redeemed.
Let’s take a closer look at the contest.
The Prize: A trip to NYC plus tickets to a U2 concert
- Two night stay at the Arlo NoMad in NYC from 6/30/2018 – 7/2/2018
- Two 100-Level tickets to the U2 concert at Madison Square Garden in NYC on July 1, 2018
- $500 ADAY Credit
- $500 check to be used toward air transportation to/from the concert
- Open to legal residents of the 48 contiguous United States and DC
- Must be 21 years of age or older at the time of entry
- When you enter, you agree to receive emails and join the newsletter lists of Sponsor, AFAR Media, Equinox, Arlo Hotels, and ADAY
- Prize must be taken on 6/30/2018-7/2/2018
Sweepstakes ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on May, 15 2018.
I really dislike entering sweepstakes where you’re required to sign up for a lot of e-mail lists and newsletters. However, some are worth entering if you’re really interested in the prize. Just opt-out of the e-mails and newsletters after the contest ends.
I’ve seen U2 in concert 2-3 times and their shows are awesome. Have you ever been to a U2 concert?
Find out more and enter for a chance to win a trip to NYC here.