Southwest Vacations is giving away a trip for two to the all- inclusive Hyatt Ziva resort located in Los Cabos, Mexico.
The prize includes airfare, four nights at the Hyatt Ziva and more.
While I’m not a big fan of all- inclusive resorts, I’ve never visited Los Cabos and I’m sure that the Hyatt Ziva is a beautiful property so I’d love to win this prize.
Let’s take a closer look at the April Southwest Vacations Sweepstakes.
The Prize: A trip for 2 to Los Cabos
- Round trip flights on Southwest Airlines to Los Cabos International Airport (SJD).
- Four-nights at the all-inclusive Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos.
- Round trip airport/hotel transfers.
- Open to legal residents of the 48 contiguous United States and DC
- Must be 21 years of age or older and have a valid email address at time of entry
- Winner may travel starting May 15, 2018 and must be completed by April 30, 2019
- Prize does not include taxes on flight which start from $5.60 one-way
Enter by April 30, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. CT.
Find out more and enter for a chance to win a trip to the all- inclusive Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos here.