Yesterday, a new offer came out from United MileagePlus Shopping. With the promo there are a two different levels of bonus miles you can earn.
During the Spring Bonus Campaign, you can earn up to 1,100 bonus miles. As usual with these offers, the amount you spend determines what tier bonus you earn. (The more you spend, the more you earn.)
Here are the bonus levels:
- Tier 1: Spend $150, earn 300 bonus miles (2 bonus miles per $1 spent)
- Tier 2: Spend $350, earn 1,000 bonus miles (2.85 bonus miles per $1 spent)
As you can see, you can earn close to 3 extra United miles per $1 spent if you hit the Tier 2 bonus by spending $350. This isn’t bad but it’s less than other bonuses offered in the past.
Earn An Additional 100 Bonus Miles: (from the T&Cs)
- During the “Featured Store Bonus” bonus campaign which runs during the “Spring Bonus” Bonus Period noted above, Member will earn 100 MileagePlus bonus award miles on cumulative qualifying purchases of at least $50 at one or all of the designated “Featured Stores”: Nike, Macys.com, Groupon, and Magazines.com.
With these offers, the bonus miles earned are in addition to regular miles earned for shopping through the United MileagePlus Shopping portal.
The offer started yesterday, April 16, 2018 and ends on April 29, 2018 at 11:59:59 pm ET.
- Bonus can be earned one time, up to 1,000 miles.
- Member is eligible for one bonus payout of 100 MileagePlus bonus award miles per designated “Featured Store.”
- Miles should post 8-10 weeks after the Bonus Period ends for the Spring Bonus campaign.
Will this offer motivate you to make some purchases through United MileagePlus Shopping?
Find out more and start doing your shopping to earn the bonus here.