The chain runs promotions every few months where you can earn enough bonus points after completing a set number of stays to earn free nights.
Kim and I each last earned a free night during an October promo (where we earned 7,500 bonus points per stay, up to two times).
Yesterday, I received an e-mail from Wyndham about an offer that I was asked to share.
The promo, Stay Twice, Earn A Free Night (15K points) is definitely a nice offer.
Like the name says, you can get a free night at any Wyndham hotel after completing two stays. If you book stays at cheap properties to fulfill this requirement, this can be a great deal. Just keep in mind that the cheaper properties are not luxurious!
- Available to all members globally.
- You need to register (link below) before your first stay
- Combinable with other promotional offers, including Rewarding Rate (members save 10% off best available rate )
- Stays must be completed by July 1, 2018
- Redeemable once per member
- No minimum length of stay requirement
- Bookable via all direct channels (WyndhamRewards.com, Wyndham Rewards mobile app, voice and on-property) and through preferred corporate travel partners and approved travel agents.
Will I try to earn the bonus?
That really depends on some upcoming trips. If there are Wyndham properties in the area which seem like a good deal, then I’ll try to earn the free night.
What do you think about the Wyndham Rewards program? Do you like how a free night at all of their properties cost the same amount of points?
Find out more and register for the new promo here.