A couple of day back I received an interesting offer. The car rental company is offering a bonus of 550 points (which is enough for a free weekend day) after making just one rental.
Before I continue, I want to let you know that this offer is open to select Hertz Gold members.
To earn the bonus points, one rental needs to be completed by March 15, 2018. This doesn’t give much time to rent a car!
Some details about the offer:
- One time bonus offer
- To qualify, you need to have your profile option set to receive Gold Plus Rewards points on your Gold profile
- The offer is only open to those who received the e-mail about the offer
- Those members must have their Hertz Gold Plus Rewards number on the reservation
- The rental rental requires a full-day, paid rental of at least $25 and must be completed by March 15, 2018
- The minimum age for the offer is 21
- Advance reservations are required
Did you receive this targeted offer to earn one free weekend day. If so, do you plan to earn the bonus?
It doesn’t look like I’ll be going for this deal. We have a car rental already booked for our upcoming trip. When I priced Hertz, they wanted around 3X the price for a similar car! I think I’ll take the money savings…
Find out more about this offer here.