For those of you unfamiliar with Grubhub, here is some info about the site:
“Grubhub helps you find and order food from wherever you are. How it works: you type in an address, we tell you the restaurants that deliver to that locale as well as showing you droves of pickup restaurants near you.”
If you’ve previously used the service then you won’t be able to earn the bonus points. The offer is good for IHG members placing their first ever order with Grubhub.
More about the offer:
- Orders need to be placed here.
- Earn 500 bonus IHG points on your first order
- Earn 250 IHG points for every subsequent order placed on the site
- You’ll need to enter a valid IHG Rewards Club Member number and complete an order on Grubhub.com or its associated app to qualify.
- Update: Offer valid in the U.S. only and only at select hotels
- Any cancelled or fraudulent orders, as determined by Grubhub in its sole discretion, will not qualify for any IHG Rewards Club points.
- Any orders placed with Grubhub’s affiliated brands will also not qualify.
- The offer may be changed or cancelled at any time
- Points will post 4-6 weeks after purchase
Have you used Grubhub before? If so, what did you think about ordering from the site?
Find out more and placed your first order to earn 500 bonus IHG points here.