Due to this, I didn’t earn as many miles & points in 2017 as I have in previous years. In fact, my totals have been going down each year.
One of my favorite award currencies to earn are Chase Ultimate Rewards points. Many of us love them due to their versatility- you can pick from a variety of airline and hotel programs to transfer your points to.
I still earn a solid amount of Chase Ultimate Rewards points with my Ink Bold card. Before purchasing things like gas (Shell & BP), groceries (Whole Foods) and other items, I stop at an office supply store to purchase gift cards since I earn 5X points.
Around a week back, I received an offer in the mail from Chase for Business.
The mailer is offering new business checking clients a bonus of 30,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards points.
Since credit cards are harder to get approved for, it’s time to start looking into other avenues to earn bonuses.
With the offer, I need to bring the mailer into a Chase branch and open a Chase Total Business Checking account. After completing some qualifying activities, I’ll receive 30,000 Ultimate Rewards points.
To earn the bonus, I need to:
- Deposit $1,000 or more into the new checking account within 10 days of account opening.
- Maintain a balance of at least $1,000 for 60 days from date of deposit.
- Complete 5 qualifying transactions within 60 days- wires (credits and debits), Chase QuickDeposit, ACH and debit card purchases.
Chase Total Business Checking has no monthly service fee as long as you maintain a balance of $1,500 or more. If you are below this amount, you’ll pay a $15 monthly fee or $12 if you’re enrolled in paperless statements.
- Offer is not transferable
- Offer is limited to one per person
- Not open to current Chase business checking clients
- Must be a Chase INK cardmember prior to December 29, 2017 to qualify for offer
- Offer expires 2/28/18
Did you receive an Ultimate Rewards bonus offer mailer from Chase checking? If so, what kind of offer did you receive (and do you plan to earn it)?