MileagePlus dining is currently offering a chance to earn up to 3,000 bonus United miles to new members.
To earn the bonus, you need to sign up for the program and then complete some dines.
Here is the way the offer works:
Sign up for MileagePlus Dining and register your credit and/ or debit card.
Within the first 30 days:
- Earn 1,500 bonus miles by spending $25 or more on your first participating restaurant visit.
- Earn 500 bonus miles on each of your next 3 visits to participating restaurants, spending a minimum of $1 at each.
You can easily earn 1,500 miles for signing up and dining out one time. To maximize the offer you’ll need to dine out four times.
- I received an e-mail about this offer at around 1:00 PM today but the terms state that you need to create a web log-in and register a credit/ debit card by November 30, 2017. Considering this offer was just sent out, I can’t imagine that its already expired. It seems like the date you need to sign up by is a typo on the website. My guess is that the offer is still valid but we don’t know when you need to sign up & register by! In the end, YMMV.
- Open to all new MileagePlus Dining members who have not yet created a web login and registered a credit and/or debit card.
- You need to remain opted in to receive emails from MileagePlus Dining with a valid, deliverable email address.
- There is a limit of one bonus-qualifying visit per restaurant per day.
Find out more and sign up for MileagePlus Dining to earn United miles for dining out here.