While this is a blog all about travel, I also like to share great deals that I come across from time to time.
When I got the mail last night I thought Kim received a junk mailer from JCrew but upon further inspection, I was surprised by the offer she had.
The mailer from JCrew states, : “Now that we’ve said hello… ENJOY $50 OFF your next purchase in stores of at jcrew.com.”
I initially assumed that it had to be $50 OFF of a relatively large sum, let’s say $200. Boy was I wrong.
The offer terms were in really tiny print…
The first line stated, “offer valid on a purchase of $50 or more before taxes and shipping charges…”
So the offer is literally $50 off a $50 purchase! How can you go wrong with that???
- Purchase can be made in a J.Crew store or online at jcrew.com
- Offer is good through December 15, 2017
- The card/ online code is good for use one-time.
- The offer isn’t valid at J.Crew Factory Stores, jcrewfactory.com and a handful of special store locations.
- Offer is not valid on third- party brand merchandise
Kim and I shop at J.Crew at times. I especially love their kids line called crewcuts. (It’s pricey so I only buy things which are on sale!)
Did you receive this offer from J.Crew? If so, I hope that you plan to use it!