Last week I wrote about a way to earn up to 4,000 bonus miles with AA eShopping. There’s also currently an offer available to earn up to 5,000 United miles with MileagePlus Shopping.
A new offer recently came out from Delta SkyMiles Shopping. With the promo there are a couple of different levels of bonus miles you can earn.
During the Holiday Bonus Campaign, you can earn up to 1,000 bonus miles. As usual with these offers, the amount you spend determines what tier bonus you earn. (The more you spend, the more you earn.)
Here are the bonus levels:
- Tier 1: Spend $150, earn 500 bonus miles (3.33 bonus miles per $1 spent)
- Tier 2: Spend $300, earn 1,000 bonus miles (3.33 bonus miles per $1 spent)
The bonus miles per $1 spent are the same for both tiers. Usually the higher tiers earn more miles per $1. Both tiers during the Holiday Bonus earn 3.33 bonus miles per $1 spent.
- Bonus miles earned are in addition to regular miles earned for shopping through the United MileagePlus Shopping portal.
- 1,000 bonus miles can be earned one time through the offer.
- Miles should post 8-10 weeks after the Bonus Period ends for the Fall Bonus campaign.
The offer started on November 6, 2017 and ends on November 19, 2017 at 11:59:59 pm ET.
Will this offer motivate you to make some purchases through Delta SkyMiles Shopping?
Find out more and start doing your shopping to earn the bonus here.