In the New York City Literary Adventure Sweepstakes, one winner will win a trip to NYC and $1,500 Intrepid Travel gift voucher good for future use.
The sweepstakes has been running since the beginning of October but there’s still over 2 weeks left to enter. (I just received an e-mail from Intrepid Travel about the sweeps today!)
The Michael W Travels family lives in Brooklyn so winning a trip to New York City isn’t the best prize I could think of. However, I’d still love to win this prize. Who wouldn’t want $1,500 to spend on a future trip with Intrepid plus we always enjoy spending a night or two in the city.
Let’s take a closer look at the sweepstakes.
The Prize: A trip for 2 to New York City + $1,500 Intrepid Travel Gift Voucher
- Roundtrip airline tickets to get to and from New York City
- 2 nights at a New York City hotel
- A custom 2-day tour of New York City that visits a selection of literary highlights curated by Intrepid Travel and Read It Forward
- $500 to spend on food and transportation
- $1,500 Intrepid Travel gift voucher for a future literary-inspired trip anywhere in the world
- 14 recently published books set in New York City, hand-picked by the editors at Read it Forward
- Open to residents of the 50 United States and DC
- Must be 18 years of age or older at time of entry
- There is a limit of one entry per person
- The $1,500 Intrepid Travel gift voucher needs to be booked by November 30, 2018. Travel has to depart by December 31, 2018.
Enter by 11:59 PM ET on November 15, 2017.
Find out more and enter for a chance to win a trip to NYC and the Intrepid Travel gift voucher here.