I just received an interesting offer from IHG Rewards Club where I can earn up to a $100 Mastercard Rewards card.
To earn the $100 card, two separate stays at IHG hotels must be completed with at least one of them being for two or more nights.
Here is how the offer works: (from the T&Cs)
Receive a Mastercard Reward Card up to $100 when you complete two separate stays at any IHG hotel, where at least one stay is for two or more nights. To qualify, you must book direct and pay with a Mastercard.
- If at least one stay is completed at an InterContinental Hotel: $100
- If at least one stay is completed at a Crowne Plaza, Hotel Indigo, or Even Hotel: $75
- If at least one stay is completed at a Holiday Inn, Holiday Inn Club Vacations, Holiday Inn Resort, Holiday Inn Express, Candlewood Suites, Staybridge Suites or Hualuxe Hotel: $50
You can also get an additional 4,000 bonus points after earning your Mastercard Rewards card. Just stay two more nights at any IHG Hotel. (You need to book direct and pay with a Mastercard.)
- One of the two stays must be 2 or more nights.
- Promotion begins 11/1/17 at 12:00 AM ET and ends 2/1/18 at 11:59:59 PM ET
- Open only to eligible legal 50 U.S./DC residents who are 21 years or older.
- Must use a Mastercard to book your stays to qualify.
- Debit PIN transactions ineligible.
- A Mastercard must be used to pay for the stays in order to qualify for the offer.
To earn the Mastercard Rewards card you need to register for the bonus. I didn’t see any language stating that this was a targeted offer.
If you have some IHG stays coming up and are interested in this offer, you can register for it here.
Earn 60,000 bonus points with the IHG Rewards Club Select Credit Card. (This is an affiliate link. If you sign up for the IHG credit card I may earn a commission. Thanks in advance for your support!)