Wyndham Rewards is an interesting hotel loyalty program due to the fact that you can book any hotel for 15,000 points. This can be a good and bad thing since pricey and cheap rooms all cost the same amount of bonus points.
I currently have enough Wyndham Rewards points for 5 free nights and a little extra which isn’t too bad.
A couple of days ago I received an e-mail from Wyndham Rewards with a very interesting and tempting offer.
With the offer, I can earn 7,500 bonus points per stay for paying with MasterPass in the Wyndham Rewards App.
This means that for two stays paid with MasterPass I can earn one free night at any Wyndham property. This sounds like a pretty sweet deal to me!
Whenever I receive bonus offers based on stays, I always wonder just what a stay means. According to the T&Cs, “One stay includes all consecutive nights at the same hotel, regardless of check-ins or check-outs.” So I’d assume that one night can be a stay.
According to the T&Cs:
Wyndham Rewards member must:
- Have or create a new Masterpass Account
- Sign into their Wyndham Rewards account between August 7, 2017 and October 31, 2017 and Book a Qualified Stay at a Participating Hotel.
- Use Masterpass as payment for the stay
- Complete a Qualified Stay at such Participating Hotel by October 31, 2017
- Masterpass is not available for payment when a booking is made through WyndhamRewards.com.
- Promo is available to Wyndham Rewards members who are residents of the US and Canada (excluding Quebec).
- Each member can earn a maximum of two bonuses.
- Bonus points should post to your account 4-6 weeks after a completed stay.
What do you think about this offer? When I get back from our current trip I’ll definitely be looking into some cheap Wyndham options.
Find out more about the Wyndham MasterPass Promo here.