IHG Rewards Club Dining is currently offering a great bonus for signing up for an account.
To earn a one-time bonus of 2,000 IHG points, all you need to do is dine out one time, spending a minimum of $30.
Here are the steps you need to take to earn the bonus:
- Join IHG Rewards Club Dining and create a profile.
- Spend $30 or more on a single dine within 30 days.
- Complete a review of where you dined within 30 days. (The review link will be e-mailed to you.)
- That’s it! You just earned 2,000 easy IHG points!
Some Rules: (from the T&Cs)
- This bonus offer is open to new IHG Rewards Club Dining members or existing members without a dining profile at the time of registration.
- A dining profile includes creating a web login and opting in and remaining opted in to receive emails from IHG Rewards Club Dining with a valid, deliverable email address.
- To qualify, your profile must originate through one of the links on this page and be completed by March 31, 2017.
- You must continue to satisfy other Online and/or Elite Member level criteria to earn this bonus.
- To earn this bonus, you must spend a total of $30 or more (including tax and tip) in one dine at a participating restaurant, bar or club within 30 days from the day of your registration.
- You must also submit a dining review within 30 days of dining. Please note that activity that occurred prior to registration will not be eligible for this bonus.
- Allow 4–6 weeks from the date of your qualifying dine for any bonus points to post to your IHG Rewards Club account.
If you haven’t already opened an IHG Rewards Club Dining account, you should definitely do so.
While 2,000 points might not sound like much, it will get you 40% of the way towards a free PointsBreak night. (PointsBreaks are a select list of hotels which cost 5,000 points per night. The list of properties change every few months.)
Find out more and sign up for IHG Rewards Club Dining here.