Wyndham Rewards is an interesting program due to the fact that booking a free night will cost you 15,000 points. It doesn’t matter if it’s a dumpy Knights Inn or a Wyndham all inclusive property.
Considering how valuable 15,000 points can be, how would you like to win 500,000 points?
Wyndham Rewards is currently running a sweepstakes where one lucky winner will win enough points good for 33 free hotel nights!
Here are some details about the Wyndham Rewards Post Holiday Sweepstakes.
The Prize: One Grand Prize winner will receive:
- 500,000 Wyndham Points
How To Enter:
- Complete the entry form providing your full name and e-mail address
- In 50 words or less, write where your Wyndham Rewards points could take you if you won the Grand Prize.
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States & DC and Canada (excluding the Province of Quebec)
- Must be at least 18 years old at the time of entry
- To win the prize you must be (or become) a Wyndham Rewards member
- According to the T&Cs, “Only one entry per person/household/e-mail address per day during the Promotion Period will be permitted”.
- “Entrant will receive one bonus Entry by entering his/her Wyndham Rewards member number in the designated entry field in addition to the required entry fields.”
Sweepstakes ends at 11:59:59 p.m. EST on Friday December 30, 2016.
Where would you go if you won 500,000 Wyndham points? I think it’s a tough decision but one that I’d love to need to figure out!
Find out more and enter daily here.