I recently wrote about a way to earn 1,000 bonus miles with United MileagePlus Shopping. The terms were a bit confusing but it appears that the offer is open to first time shoppers of the portal who are also MileagePlus Chase cardmembers.
Today I received another bonus offer where I could earn another 500 bonus miles for shopping through the United MileagePlus X app!
Much like the offer I wrote about a few days back, this United Mileage Plus X offer also is limited to who can earn it. It’s open to primary MileagePlus Cardmembers using the MileagePlus X app for the first time.
A purchase must be made by December 31, 2016.
According to the terms the bonus is earned after your first purchase which must be $100 or more. This is a bit annoying in my opinion since with other offers the spend is cumulative for the bonus period. On a positive note, $100 isn’t very hard to spend…
Some Rules: (from the T&Cs)
- You must be a new MileagePlus X user.
- You will earn the bonus on your first qualifying mileage-earning purchase made via the app.
- First purchase must be $100 or more.
- Bonus may be earned one time for a total of 500 miles.
- Allow 6–8 weeks after the completed qualifying activity for bonus miles to post to your account.
- Bonus miles will post directly to your United MileagePlus account
I kind of wish that I had received this offer a week or two back. I’m not sure that Kim or I have much shopping left to do so I doubt that I’ll get to take United up on this bonus offer. The offer awards 5X miles if you spend exactly $100 on your qualifying purchase which is definitely a solid bonus.
Find out more about the United MileagePlus X app here.