One of the easiest ways to earn miles and points is through airline and hotel shopping portals & dining programs.
By taking the extra moments to click through these sites you can earn miles and points for things you had planned to purchase anyway.
There is currently an offer to earn 1,000 Southwest bonus points with Rapid Rewards Dining.
Earning the bonus is pretty simple.
All you need to do is:
- Sign up for Rapid Rewards Dining
- Spend $25 or more (including tax & tip) at a participating restaurant in the first 30 days
- Pay with one of your registered credit or debit cards
- Complete the online review within 30 days of your dine.
- The bonus offer is open to all new Rapid Rewards Dining members without a dining profile.
- Create a dining profile by January 5, 2017, at 11:59 p.m. ET,
- Remain opted in to receive emails from Rapid Rewards Dining with a valid email address.
- Keep in mind that some restaurant only offer points during certain days.
- Bonus can be earned one time only.
- Allow up to 6 weeks from the completion of your online review for bonus points to post to your Southwest Rapid Rewards account.
Do you try to earn miles & points by shopping and dining through online programs?
Find out more and sign up for Southwest Rapid Rewards Dining here.