Lufthansa First Class Ducks are highly sought after by many and can sell for a pretty penny on eBay.
Lufthansa ducks can be hard to acquire since they’re only given out at Lufthansa First Class lounges and in the First Class Terminal which you get access to when flying in First (which I’ve never had the opportunity to experience).
Besides purchasing, having someone give you one or getting a duck at the First Class Lounge or Terminal, there’s another way to get one.
The Lufthansa First Class Terminal’s Twitter account (@Lufthansa_FCT) runs contests each week. They ask a question related to the FCT and the winner gets a duck!
I’ve actually won two Lufthansa First Class Ducks through the contests:
- A Twitter Contest Win From Lufthansa. Find out which duck I won here.
- I WON- Another Lufthansa First Class Lounge Duck.
I try to enter the contests as frequently as possible and even post about them from time to time…
Well, here’s another opportunity to enter to win a Lufthansa First Class Duck on Twitter!
How To Enter:
- Go on Twitter and follow @Lufthasa_FCT
- Then answer the question: Can you guess how many pretzels are served in the FCT every year? (I have no clue what the answer might be but guessed 20,000.)
- In your answer make sure to include #FCTduck and #FCTfacts
Enter by November 3, 2016.
Do you collect Lufthansa First Class Ducks? I wouldn’t really consider myself a collector since I’m not willing to purchase them on eBay but I would like to win some more from these contests!
Find out more and enter to win a Lufthansa Duck by responding to their tweet here.