In late September I wrote about a way to enter to win 100,000 American Airlines miles plus $2,500 in the Latitude Adjustment Sweepstakes.
Earlier today I received an e-mail from MileagePlus Shopping stating that there was a contest underway where you could win 100,000 United Airlines miles and $2,500!
UA miles have proven to be extremely valuable over the years and have helped Kim, Lucas and I go to many incredible places. I could definitely find a way to easily spend this prize!
Let’s take a closer look at United’s See The World Sweepstakes.
Grand Prize: (one winner)
- 100,000 United Airlines Miles and a check for $2,500
First Prize: (three winners)
- 20,000 United Airlines Miles
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and D.C.
- Must be at least 18 years old and MileagePlus members at time of entry
How To Enter:
- Registering for the sweepstakes will earn you one entry
- Opt-in to e-mail communications, earn 5 entries (If you’re already opted-in you will also receive the 5 entries.)
- Spend at least $50 from a merchant through United Shopping, earn 5 entries. (You can earn up to 25 entries per day this way.)
Enter by October 31, 2016 at 11:59 p.m. ET.
How would you spend 100,000 United Airlines miles if you won the prize? I’d probably use it towards a flight to Asia.
Find out more and register for the See The World Sweepstakes here.