Last year there was an awesome opportunity to save $50 off $100 on Airbnb with Amex Offers.
Since we didn’t have any immediate needs to book a stay with Airbnb, Kim and I bought Airbnb gift cards to send to each other to save 50% of future stays.
Now Airbnb is offering an interesting offer to get some money back for purchasing gift cards.
With the offer, Airbnb wants you to “share your love of travel“.
With this special offer, when you give an Airbnb gift card, you can earn 20% back in travel credit for yourself in the form of a travel coupon. The max amount of credit that you can earn with this promo is $50.
While looking over the T&Cs, I noticed that this is a targeted offer, only available to those that received an e-mail.
- Gift Cards can only be purchased by or gifted to individuals in the United States
- Valid on gift card purchases made until 11/1/16 at 11:59:59 PM EST.
- When you qualify, the Travel Coupon will be applied to your account by 11/15/16.
- The Travel Coupon is not exchangeable or redeemable for cash and may not be combined with any other Airbnb coupon or discount code.
- The Travel Coupon is for one-time use only and does not carry over if only partially used.
Did you receive this special offer from Airbnb? If so, do you plan on taking advantage of the offer?
I thought about sending Kim an Airbnb gift card to earn the Travel Coupon but we still have some credit with Airbnb so I’d rather not have more money sitting in our accounts.
Get a $35 Airbnb credit: If you’ve never used Airbnb before and are thinking of signing up for an account, please consider using my invite link. You’ll receive $35 off your first stay! In return, I’ll receive a $35 Airbnb credit once you complete your first stay.