This summer there will be lots of new fun to be had at Disney like “enchanting animal stories on the Tree of Life® Attraction at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park, new Frozen fun at Epcot and new Star Wars adventures at Disney’s Hollywood Studios to a new sing-along show with Tiana and Rapunzel at Magic Kingdom Park“.
Kim, Lucas and I visited Disney around a year and a half back. While big theme parks aren’t our favorite kind of place to visit, I wouldn’t mind winning a trip to Disney to check it out again. Also I would like to visit some of the other parks that we didn’t have a chance to see.
Here are some details about the prize.
The Prize: A Trip for 4 to Disney World
- 8 Southwest Airlines flight e-passes for round trip travel
- 4 round trip ground transfers between Orlando International Airport and Walt Disney World Resort
- Room accommodations consisting of one (1) standard room (with a maximum of 4 persons per room) for 4 nights at a hotel at the Walt Disney World Resort
- (4) 5-Day Magic Your Way Tickets with Park Hopper
- A Disney Gift Card with a value of $500.00
- 1 Memory Maker product which includes unlimited Disney PhotoPass Service photos, including those taken at select attractions and dining locations.
- 1 Disney Character Dining experience for four (4) persons
- 1 Disney Character Meet and Greet with photo opportunity for your party.
- Open to legal residents of the 48 contiguous United States and DC
- Must be 19 years of age or older at the time of entry
- One entry is allowed per person