Chinese New Year is today- Monday, February 8.
Gung Hay Fat Choy!
For those of you that don’t know, each year is represented by a different animal. (The Chinese Zodiac includes 12 animals).
2016 is the Year of the Monkey and Cathay Pacific has an offer for you!
While most of us love getting bonus offers like extra miles for booking flights, Cathay Pacific is offering a stuffed monkey toy to celebrate the Chinese New Year.
In past years, Cathay Pacific has given out:
So how do you get your stuffed monkey?
Book a flight online and follow these steps:
Some Rules: (from Cathay Pacific)
- Offer valid for online flight-only bookings from United States of America to Asia made on www.cathaypacific.com/us from January 18, 2016 until February 18, 2016 by a person with a valid U.S. mailing address only.
- The Cathay Pacific “Monkey” stuffed toy is subject to availability and quantities are limited. Please note there is a limit of one “Monkey” stuffed toy per booking.
- To receive your “Monkey” stuffed toy, you will receive an email from Cathay Pacific to the email address you provide at the time of booking with further instructions on how to redeem.
- Once you provide the information requested, your Cathay Pacific “Monkey” stuffed toy will arrive 6-8 weeks from receipt of order.
- Redemption must be made within 1 month of booking date.
- Any requests for the “Monkey” stuffed toy after 1 month will not be entertained.
- Any passenger who chooses not to redeem the Cathay Pacific “monkey” stuffed toy is not entitled to any payment or compensation from Cathay Pacific.
- This offer cannot be transferred, redeemed, exchanged for cash, credit or any other item with Cathay Pacific or any other parties including any third parties.
So are any of you now considering booking a flight with Cathay due to the chance to get a free stuffed monkey toy?
Find out more and book a ticket to get a stuffed monkey here.