I think most would agree that Amex Offers are a great way to save money.
With Amex Offers you basically get money credited back to your account for free for a wide and ever changing variety of offers.
If you’re planning to fly Virgin America you might want to check out Amex account.
While I have no plans nor am I currently looking for a flight with the airline, (while checking my Amex account) I came across an offer for Virgin America to spend $250 or more, get $50 back.
That’s a pretty solid offer and nice way to save 20%!
To get the offer:
- Spend $250 or more in one transaction with Virgin America by 3/15/16
- Purchase airline tickets directly at virginamerica.com, through reservation call center or Virgin America airport locations
- Purchases on Virgin Atlantic, Virgin Australia and Virgin Galactic do not count.
- There is a limit of one statement credit per account
- Make sure to add offer to card before making your purchase with card
- Only US issued Amex cards are eligible
I had this offer available one one of my American Express cards, the SPG personal card. Did you have this offer on any of your accounts? If so, which card was it?
Find out more about the $50 off $250 Virgin America offer here.