Since the second night free benefit went away, I haven’t booked any nights or tried overly hard to earn Club Carlson points.
I used quite a few of our Club Carlson points during our trip to the Mid-East Gulf States. I still have a few more stays booked using the second night free benefit and still a healthy chunk of Gold Points although they won’t really go very far anymore.
Here is a promo that started yesterday where you can earn 5,000 bonus Gold Points.
Club Carlson has six global brands and they’d like you to check them out. If you stay at two different Carlson brands anywhere in the world you can earn 5,000 bonus Gold Points.
Club Carlson Brands:
- Quorvus Collection
- Radisson Blu
- Park Plaza
- Park Inn by Radisson
- Country Inns & Suites By Carlson
To earn the bonus you need to complete your stays by March 31, 2016.
- Must be a Club Carlson member to participate
- You’ll need to register for the promo
- Stays or nights paid for by redeeming points or by using Points + Cash are not Eligible Stays for purposes of this Promotion
- Only one bonus can be earned during promo period
- Offer can not be combined with other offers or promos
- Check-in and check-out date must take place within promo period
Would this offer entice you to book a couple of stays with Club Carlson? It’s definitely not worthy of booking a special stay if you ask me. However, if you’re planning to do a couple of stays at Club Carlson brands then you might as well earn some bonus points.
Find out more and register for the Brands to Love promo here.