Last week I received an offer from my Southwest personal credit card where I could earn 3,000 bonus miles for spending $6,000 by a certain date.
Then a couple of shopping portal offers came my way a couple of days back.
Here are the offers:
Yesterday I received an e-mail containing my Rapid Rewards Report from Southwest. In the report was an offer to earn up to 5,500 points for a limited time with Rapid Rewards shopping.
While I’m not looking to make any purchases at the moment (especially not during the limited dates the promo is running), this offer might be of interest to some of you.
The Southwest Holiday Bonus Campaign is running for a limited time. It started on November 11 and ends on November 26 at 11:59:59 pm ET.
Here are the bonu ponints you can earn:
- Spend $150, get 500 bonus points
- Spend $550, get 2,000 bonus points
- Spend $1,500, get 5,500 bonus points
Some other details:
- Bonus points earned during promo are in additon to regular points earned for shopping through Rapid Rewards Shopping.
- Cumulative purchases made during the promo determines the bonus you receive.
- The max number of points you can earn during the Holiday Bonus is 5,500.
- Bonus points don’t count towards A-List, A-List Preferred or Companion Pass.
Find out more about the Southwest Rapid Rewards Shopping Holiday Bonus here.