Almost two weeks back there was news of US Bank FlexPerks offering a new benefit of 12 FREE Gogo Inflight WiFi Sessions. If you qualify, this easily covers the cost of the annual fee.
Since I qualify for the offer I decided that free Gogo for me means free Gogo for you! I ran a little contest where three winners would each win one Gogo inflight code.
Well the giveaway ended a few days back so it’s time to announce the winners.
There were a variety of ways to enter my giveaway. You could have entered by following me on various social sites like Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Another way to enter was by leaving a comment on the post.
When leaving a comment I asked you to answer a simple questions- What’s the best part of using WiFi during a flight? Everybody didn’t comment with an answer but that’s OK.
Here are some of the comments:
- Ben ND likes that he can get some work done while flying as opposed to sitting idly til landing.
- It keeps Denise L. occupied.
- Mike appreciates being able to land at his destination and not have hundreds of emails coming in at once, checking the inbox throughout the flight is helpful… and just goofing online looking for a MR.
- Terry E keeps up with fav bloggers on the latest travel, points, and cash back deals.
- Arthur H says that Wifi on planes helps me Instagram my drinking.
- Luke US says Thank you for the giveaway! The best about WiFi in flight is being able to stay in touch with your loved ones during long flights!
I just selected the winners and it’s time to annouce who they are!
The winners of one Gogo Inflight Internet Session are:
- Terry E.
- Julie K.
Congrats to the winners and thanks to everyone that entered! There should be another giveaway coming up soon so make sure to keep checking back…
If you aren’t already following me on social media, make sure to check me out on: