Spirit Airlines isn’t an airline that we focus on much. We’ve only flown with them once. Years back we flew out of Atlantic City, NJ to Panama City, Panama.
Besides a promo where Spirit gave away 1,000,000 miles (8,000 miles per member) I can’t say that I collect miles in their program- Free Spirit. I redeemed my free miles for some magazines and I’m pretty sure some of them expired.
With Spirit’s program, “as long as you earn any miles within the previous three months, your miles won’t expire. If you don’t meet that requirement though, any miles older than three months will expire”.
I think most of you would agree that this is a pretty ridiculous policy, giving us very little time to use Spirit miles.
If you need to earn some miles to keep your Spirit account active, here is a way to do so.
Sign up for Free Spirit Dining and complete your first dine. Besides earning regular miles for the dine, you’ll also get 1,000 bonus miles!
Here is how you can earn 1,000 Spirit miles:
- Join the Free Spirit Dining program
- Spend $30 or more dining out at a participating location within the first 30 days.
- Complete a post-dine review within 30 days and earn your bonus miles!
- Open only to new members in FREE SPIRIT Dining.
- Must join and create a dining profile by December 31, 2015.
- Dine must be paid for with a credit or debit card registered with the program.
- Bonus can be earned one time.
- Offer is not combinable with other FREE SPIRIT DINING bonuses
Find out more and sign up for Free Spirit Dining here.