Small group travel company Intrepid Travel is giving away a trip for 2 to Utah. On the trip the lucky winner will get a chance to explore the state’s national parks among other things.
Not only does the prize winner get two spots on the Utah Parks Circuit trip, roundtrip airfare is also included thanks to Hipmunk!
I’ve long wanted to visit Utah so I’d definitely love to win this prize!
The Prize: Two spots on Intrepid Travel’s Utah Parks Circuit trip
- Accommodations: 6 nights camping (with facilities), 2 nights in hotels
- Airfare up to $1,000 per person
- Highlights (from Intrepid): Take in the bright city spectacles of Las Vegas, Hike through the striking scenery of Zion National Park, Behold the otherworldly hoodoos of Bryce Canyon National Park, Learn about Navajo culture in Monument Valley & Take a dip in the cool waters of Lake Powell.
- Open to U.S. and Canadian citizens
- Must be at least 18 years of age to enter
- One entry per person
- Winner will be randomly chosen
- Blackout dates apply
- Trip must be booked by December 31, 2015
Enter by August 15, 2015 at 11:45 pm ET.
Find out more of the details and enter for a chance to win two spots on Intrepid Travel’s Utah Parks Circuit trip here.