Attention all of you tennis fans out there.
If you’re planning to attend this year’s US Open and happen to be a Chase customer (aren’t we all?), you’ll want to read this.
Attending the 2015 US Open? Are you also a Chase customer? If your answer is yes to both of these questions, you can reserve a space at the Chase Lounge.
According to the FAQs, “The lounge offers entertainment, snacks and light refreshments while supplies last“.
The US Open takes place in NYC at Flushing Meadows- Corona Park in Queens. (It’s right next door to Citi Field, home of my favorite baseball team, the New York Mets.)
To access the registration page, a customer service phone number is needed for a new user log-in. While I’m not attending the Open, I wanted to find out more details about the Chase Lounge. I entered the customer service phone # on the back of my Ink card (800-945-2027) to get access.
Reservations are available for select sessions and Chase wants to get as many customers inside as possible. You’ll be able to reserve up to 4 spots which works out to 2 reservations for 2 people.
Some Rules: (from Chase)
- You must be a Chase customer to access the reservation system.
- You must have tickets to the US Open for the session you are booking a reservation; a Chase Lounge reservation only provides access to the Chase Lounge once you are already at the US Open.
- Each reservation is for you and your guest and is non-transferable.
- Changes and cancellations can be made to your reservations prior to the start of the session.
- Reservations are taken on a first come, first served basis until all spaces have been filled.
- Once the reservation process is complete, a confirmation will appear on your screen. Please print or take a screen shot of this confirmation for your records to facilitate check-in. You can check in without the confirmation using the name and/or email address on the reservation and matching photo ID.
- When you arrive at the US Open you can check in for your reservation at the Chase Lounge check in kiosk at the entrance to the Chase Center or at the Chase booth. The Chase booth is located adjacent to the food court.
- At check-in, you must show valid photo ID and your Chase ATM card to receive your wristband.
When I logged in I saw availability for most of the sessions. If you’re attending the US Open it’s probably best to reserve your spots ASAP, before they start filling up.
If you’re attending the US Open, you can make reservations for the Chase Lounge here.