Do you know someone special that does for others while looking for nothing back in return?
If so, Delta Airlines is looking for nominations so they can gift back to that special someone who “continuously give of themselves” in The Gift Back Project.
The Gift Back Project will have two winners each winning a gift valued at up to $15,000!
In order to nominate someone, you’ll need to do three things.
- “Think of the most selfless person you know“
- Think of the best way to gift them back
- Submit a video or essay
Entries must be submitted by 11:59 PM ET on June 8, 2015.
Judges will score the submissions and pick the two winners with the highest scores based on: (From the rules page)
- Originality/Creativity (30%)
- Relevancy to theme of “gifting back” (30%)
- Feasibility of awarding the specified prize to the Nominee based on the guidelines of this Contest and at the sole discretion of the Sponsor (30%)
- Availability and willingness to have a (30) minute SKYPE interview or telephone interview on or around the Notification Date listed in Section 1 (10%)
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States & DC, Puerto Rico & US Territories & Possessions
- Must be 18 years of age
To get an idea of the kind of person Delta Airlies is looking for you can watch a video of their first winner on The Gift Back Project site. The winner, Karin Newport is a Red Cross volunteer and mother of 4. She was nominated and won an all expense paid trip for 6 to visit her family in Portland, Oregon.
If you think that you know someone selfless and worthy of winning a prize valued at up to $15,000, find out more and nominate them here.