I came across a tweet about the promo a short while back and then saw that the first prize would be two free nights at a Radisson hotel!
Each hour the amount of nights being given away changes so it pays to keep checking the @Radisson Twitter feed.
The Prizes: 24 prizes will be given out during the sweepstakes
- 15 winners will each get 2 Radisson eCertificates
- 6 winners will receive 4 Radisson eCertificates
- 1 winner will receive 6 Radisson eCertificates
- 2 winners will receive 8 Radisson eCertificates
According to the terms & conditions:
- “Each eCertificate is valid for one (1) two (2)-night stay at any Radisson hotel in North America or South America.
- Radisson eCertificates expire on December 31, 2015, may be redeemed with advanced reservations only“.
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, DC & Canada (excluding Quebec)
- Must be “the age of majority or older in their state/province/territory of residence” (not sure exactly what that means!)
- Follow @Radisson on Twitter
How To Enter: Entering the sweepstakes is simple:
During each entry period, @Radisson will send a tweet including the hashtag #24HrsOfRadisson along with a request to retweet it.
- You’ll need to send a non-private tweet to @Radisson with the hashtag #24HrsOfRadisson during each time period to qualify for each prize.
- There is a limit of one entry per time period
- Entries will not carry forward to the next entry period
Make sure to keep checking Radisson’s Twitter feed here. The current prize is now 4 free nights (10:00am-10:59am CT)!