I’m typically not a big breakfast fan although I’ve always been told that you need to start your day off right with a good breakfast.
Four Points by Sheraton wants to help you enjoy a full American breakfast at a very low price.
Four Points is offering “Breakfast for a Buck” for a limited time.
While this offer started in mid-December, I didn’t come across it until yesterday. To get your breakfast for a buck, you’ll need to book your stays by March 15 and complete them by March 31, 2015.
The offer is valid at select Four Points hotel in the United States and Canada.
If you book this offer, each room gets 1 full American breakfast in the hotel’s restaurant for 1 adult. (If you’re sharing the room, the other person will need to purchase their breakfast at the regular rate).
A full American breakfast comes “with a breakfast entrée plus coffee or tea and juice, at a minimum”.
Terms & Conditions: (from Four Points by Sheraton)
- Advance reservations are required and may be made online, by calling 877-782-0020 and mentioning Rate Plan FPBKPKG, or through your preferred travel professional.
- An eligible stay is defined as 1 or more consecutive nights paying a qualifying rate in the same hotel regardless of the number of check-in or check-outs that occur.
- Rates are per room, per night, based on single/double occupancy and availability at time of reservation and do not include additional per room, per night charges that may be imposed or state/local taxes.
- A limited number of rooms may be available at these rates.
- Blackout dates and other restrictions may apply.
- Valid for new reservations only.
- Offer not applicable to groups.
- Not to be combined with other offers or promotions.
What do you think of this promo by Four Points by Shertaon? Is Breakfast for a Buck enough of a reason to choose them for your next hotel stay or does it seem to be more of a gimmick?
Find out about the participating hotels and book your room here.