I just received an e-mail from United letting me know about an offer where I could earn 2X miles each time I stay with IHG.
While this offers sounds pretty decent, I don’t have or plan on having any upcoming paid IHG stays in the next few months…
To qualify to “Double Up” you need to register for this offer.
- Must be an IHG Rewards Club member and choose miles as your earning preference
- You need to register in advance
- “Double miles will be awarded on all Qualifying Stays after completing 1st Qualifying Stay“,
- Earn a maximum bonus of 10,000 miles (on top of base miles earned)
- A Qualifying Stay is one night or consecutive nights at the same hotel, regardless of frequency of check-in/out.
- A stay constitutes a Qualifying Stay when paying qualifying rates, which include most business and leisure rates
- No retroactive miles will be awarded for stays prior to registration.
Find out more and register for the Double Up promo here so you can start earning those bonus United miles!