Southwest is giving away a really nice family trip to Disney World in Orlando.
The winner gets a trip for 4 including air, hotel, park passes and more. Although I have little desire to visit Disney, I know that Lucas would have a great time there. I’ve checked out the entry fees to get into Disney in recent months and can not believe how expensive it is.
Winning a trip there would be a great excuse to finally visit Disney. (Not that I feel I am really missing much having never been.) There is just one problem. This contest is void in New York…
The Prize: A Trip for 4 to Disney World
- Airfare on Southwest to Orlando
- Round trip ground transfers between Orlando airport and Walt Disney Resort
- 3 night hotel stay
- 5-Day Magic Your Way Tickets with Park Hopper Option
- $500 Disney gift card
- 1 Disney character dining experience
- “One night stay at the Cinderella Castle Suite in the Magic Kingdom® Park at Walt Disney World® Resort with select food and beverage snacks and breakfast at Cinderella Royal Table”
- 1 Disney character meet & greet
- Choice of any Disney PhotoPass
- Open to legal residents of the 48 contiguous United States & D.C. excluding Florida, New York and Rhode Island.
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older as of October 1
- Trip can be taken between December 8, 2014 and December 8, 2015
Sweepstakes ends 11:50 PM ET on October 31, 2014
Find out more and enter for a chance to win the trip to Disney here.